Monday, January 9, 2012

Ah, look who's back!

It's a new year, I have some new goals, and I am going back to the good old method of writing about the process.

I am fully resolved that this is the year I finish losing this weight.  I am so thankful for how far I have come so far, but I am ready to just finish this.  This means that I want to lose 35 lbs this year.  At times that sounds like so much, but at other times it sounds like so little compared to the 65 already lost.  And yes, that will equal 100 lbs when all is said and done.

So with the new year, I renewed my commitment to paleo-zone.  There are a few things I had to grasp:
-I am eating too many calories to lose weight
-I am letting too much sugar creep back into my diet
-I am simply going to have to re-adjust to weighing and measuring
-I am going to have to eat simply to better manage my intake
-I am going to have to go back to the hard-nosed, no exceptions wacko who orders odd things at restaurants, eats before parties instead of at them, and packs food every day

It's not easy, but that is ok.

Week one was hard.  But week one is done, and week 2 is starting off much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment