Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Getting back into the swing of things...

Tuesday, January 10

Snatch Balance
43x2, 48x2, 53x2, 63x2, 73x2

WOD
4 Rounds
5 Thrusters 25# DB
10 Ball Slams 20#
20 Sit ups with the ball

Time-7:53
I like ball slams, no when it comes to gym movements I love ball slams, so with the low number of thrusters (which I don't like), I was ready and willing to do this wod.  I have done a ton of sit ups lately, in wods and for extra fun after class, so I knew those would get tough quickly.  They did.

After regular class, I went to our new Stretching and Mobility Class, a sorely needed class.  Morgan is doing a great job leading us through a variety of mobility exercises and stretches.  There is no doubt that we are a bunch of not-so-flexible CFers as each new pose elicits moans, groans, or gasps from someone.

Diet is getting better and better.  Headaches and general grumpiness from completely cutting out that sugar that had allowed in over the last month seem to be over.  My stomach is adjusting to less food, and so is my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment