Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can I even explain how tired I am?

Back Squat
205x3x5

super set with sets of 3 box jumps (16inch)

This is me every time-this means 3 sets of five. So I do the first set with 5. Then I think, wait, maybe it is 5 sets of 3. Oops, yep, it is 5 sets of 3. I do this every.single.time. One day soon I will get it right the first time.

WOD
6 rounds
1 min calorie row
1 min-15 KBS

Rows-18/9/13/12/12/10

So that was tough. I did round one with the 2 pood, and that was really tough. The 45# I used for the rest couldn't even compare to those first 15. I was truly shocked to see that 9 on the second round, heavy kb or not, as in I had NO idea until I was done that I had dropped so low. I usually watch the display and hope for just one more calorie before the time runs out (the cal. flip so slowly!) So I had to make sure I didn't drop below 10 again. There was no way I was going to let that happen!

Now I am sooooo tired. I am exhausted and ready for a rest day and some extra time to catch up on a whole bunch of odds and ends tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment