Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Weekend Combined

Saturday
2 SNPP+ 2 OHS
53, 73, 78, 83, 88

WOD
3 rounds
7 jerks 73#
10 cross chops r. 25#
10 cross chops l.
15 burpees

Time-7:30

Obviously went too light on the jerks. Lesson learned. I am having a hard time remembering my current working weights on too many things right now. I need to rectify this.

But I moved fast the whole wod. :)

Sunday

Muscle Snatch
Jr bar x3x3
Women's bar x3x3
Heavy weights!!!

Snatch balance
53, 63, 73, 83, 88, 93, 98 (PR) 103 failx2

I failed the first time because I took a huge dip down and didn't keep the bar path straight. I almost made it on the second attempt, but lost control of the bar right at the end, on the way up.

Snatch
68x1x5

These felt just about fabulous. It is so, so satisfying to olympic lift and have the lift feel like it is getting so much closer to a fluid, cohesive, well-executed lift. That's why I work on this over and over and over again-so it can feel right.

No comments:

Post a Comment