Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Repeated WOD

Snatch Balance
max for the day:
88#, not a pr
another day learning to just work with what I can do that day, realizing that I won't PR or even match my PR every day...an important lesson!
then 68x1x3
holding it for 3 seconds at the bottom

WOD
3 rounds
10 thrusters 73#
10 burpees
Time: 5:21

Compare to the same wod, with 83#, back in Feb. I am now super, super happy to see the difference in my time. Even though I was bummed that I didn't use the same weight this time, once I finally found it in my book, I am super happy that it took me just half the time. That made me feel a lot better about it all. It is important to note that my little sister and I started our burpees for the last round at the SAME time. She finished in 5:02.

No comments:

Post a Comment