Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's Getting Kind of Hot in SC...

Sunday

I love open gym-
some light olympic lifting

Good Mornings
7x3 at 93#

Weighted Box Jumps
5x2 16" box 25# DB

100m runs x6
1 min rest between

Monday
Front Squat
sets of 2: 83, 113, 143, 163, 178, 183
(oops! It looks like I only got in 6 sets, not 7. As we all know, the magic of lifting only happens at certain numbers-singles, doubles, triples, or sets of 5 or 7.)

WOD
On the minute for 15 minutes:
2 power cleans-108x10, 103x5
5 push ups
1 sprint

This was hard, but working with this weight on the clean was definitely keeping me focused on a strong pull. This was rather taxing, and I sure wanted to give up on the last couple of rounds, but what do you know? I made it through, yet again!

**Edit-I realized that I should note here that it was actually so taxing that I just stayed down on the floor after one set of very slow push-ups, skipping the sprint. I was all out of steam, and I exercised my right to be defiant and stubborn and just take those few extra seconds on rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment