Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Box Jumps and OHS

Mini-Warm Up WOD
10 Box Jumps 20"
10 vertical jumps
30 single jumps
5 ninja rolls (hate them, because I can't do them)
5 burpees
Yep-the 20" box jump today. This was the first time I have grouped together any jumps at 20" since I gouged my leg on this box in Jan. (you all remember that made up story about the box jumps and the staph infection, right?) And I was told that I was actually doing burpees today. That is a good thing and I bad thing. I guess that now when I am told to do the burpees correctly, I won't be able to just yell back that I CAN'T DO BURPEES.

Overhead Squat
33x3
53x3
73x1
83x1
93x1
103x1 (PR!)
108 fail

Super happy to break 100. I still love seeing the regular, steady progress of CrossFit!

WOD
AMRAP in 10 minutes
5 snatch balance 53#
7 pull ups green band
9 box jumps 20"
Rounds: 4 + 5 snatch balances

Yep, the 20" box again! And I didn't miss even one of them. :)

2 comments:

  1. HA i knew i was right about your fabrications! well i forgive you and absolve you of your lies, now im gonna tell all the trainers you should be doing box jumps everyday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I feel much better now (even though I might be slightly resentful that anyone can add milk and lose fat...) That's the new problem I have to work through now.

    ReplyDelete