Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jump, Jump, Jump

Snatch PP
63x5
73x4
88x3
98x2
108x1
118 fail

SLDL
83x3x5

You do enough of those behind the neck presses and jerks and you learn to absorb that weight a little better! You do those SLDLs and they just remind you that your hamstrings exist and complain a bit if you don't give them enough attention.

WOD
8 rounds
8 Box Jumps 20"
8 KBS 44#
50 m run
Time: 11:56

I could say that the difference between completing 36 jumps on the 20" box last week, coupled with almost no other leg work, compared to the 64 jumps, coupled with the runs, was just a tad noticeable. If you want a more honest assessment, I'd have to say that it was tough to even finish. Blah, like leaning against the wall, wondering why I put myself through this stuff kind of tough. I'll admit that I felt pretty proud/hard-core/legit for actually completing those box jumps, but it was hard to get them done.

And guess who actually completed a double-under? Yep, and then I was able to do it again. I was just too overwhelmed with the thrill of a double-under to get the rope around again...

On a diet note, I went to Whole Foods yesterday, fell so in love with all the fabulous fruit that the produce guy kept giving me to taste that I decided to add fruit back in for the summer. It is good to eat seasonally, right? I think I'm going to have figs and prosciutto tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment