Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally, a FS PR!!

Skill
Front Squat 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
135x3
155x3
165x3
175x3
185x3 (PR)

The last time I failed at 180. I shared a rack with Cliff and that made me super nervous. I mean, come on, lifting with a certified level 1 trainer right next to you the whole time?!? And then to have not just Kyle, but also Cliff there to mock my horrible front squat bar position?!? It doesn't get much better than that people. :)

WOD
AMRAP in 12 min.
6 split squats 25# DB (6 each leg)
8 T2B (which as we all know weren't T2B for me, but I really surprised myself with how much closer I was to K2B...)
Rounds-8
Special thanks goes to Desmond for finding the missing 25# DB. I was so, so dejected when I could only find one and thought I would have to use the 20 pounders. I really appreciate that he took the time out of his super fast, no rest workout routine to find that thing.

Then multiple attempts at a kipping pull up. Not yet.
But get this-I found out that I actually have to PULL to make this work. I think that is my problem

No comments:

Post a Comment