Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Death by OHS

KB Work
clean
front squat
jerk
snatch
25# and then 35#

Dips
Working on this one...
negatives, and then bands: blue, green, violet, red. It was like a rainbow! But really I was shocked to find how easy they were with the blue and green bands since I haven't worked on these in about forever. I made sure I was dipping nice and low to prepare for that muscle up.

WOD
21-15-9
deadlifts 155#
OHS 63# (85 rx'd)
Time: 12:45

Deadlifts were no problem, but the overhead squats were a struggle, to put it mildly. I started with the rx'd weight, but that was not going to work. I am honestly not sure if my problem is more mental than anything else. I am feeling more and more comfortable with these, but as soon as I start to wobble AT ALL I seem unable to fight hard enough for it.

And I decided that I would be posting a picture of one of my paleo meals each day. :) The grilled chicken is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment