Thursday, July 8, 2010

Really Fast???

First:
10x40 yd sprints

I was super fast on the first one, super fast. :) Then it all went downhill from there, rather rapidly I must say. If I am truly objective, I know that I can see huge improvement in my sprinting. When I got out to the parking lot and looked down at the orange cone, I suddenly remembered some of those days last summer when I would have to run sprints the length of the parking lot. I HATED those sprints because I.could.not.do.them.at.all. And objectively, even though I was still slow tonight, I am much, much faster than last summer.

Second:
3 rounds
10 burpees
10 DB Rows R 35#
10 DB Rows L 35#
Time: 4:33

Third:
3x max weighted plank holds (otherwise know as the Haynes Hold)
1:30 15#, :45 25#, :52 25#
Just so you know, you can't trust Kyle or Melissa when they tell you that they will let you know when you hit 30 sec...

No comments:

Post a Comment