Tuesday, July 27, 2010

plates, sandbags, and tires

Push Press + Push Jerk
53x2
63x2
68x2
73x2
73x2

plus extra work with the bar to work on technique...I definitely have some more mental clarity on a few things, so now I just have to try to make it actually happen. But that is one of the great things about CFWSC-always learning and always being urged to do better.

WOD
6 rounds
2 minutes on/1 minute rest
12 OH plated lunges 25#
100 m sprint
max half moons 25#/tire flips/plate sit ups
Total-99
the breakdown was something close to this:
15-15-28
15-13-13

Honest truth: I pretty much sandbagged the halfmoons. They all felt so heavy. But this was a fun wod, with lots of variety and LOTS of work.

I am very tired now, and I hope to get hours and hours of sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment