Thursday, July 1, 2010

Power Clean
83x3
90x3
96x3
103x1x2

Front Squat
138x5
146x5x1
146x4x1 (failed on the last rep)
146x5x1

I let the bar slide right off on the last rep when I dropped my chest. I just didn't fight hard enough to keep the correct position. Even though he didn't see it, Kyle seemed sure that I should have been able to finish the set, so he made me do it again, all 5 reps. I couldn't really argue since I really did give up, I knew he wasn't looking, and I just kind of figured that instead of really fighting to keep that bar in position, I'd just let it roll forward. That obviously didn't really work out very well for me.

WOD
3 rounds
15 ball slams 25#
15 burpees
15 K2B

Time: 10:08
Exhausting to say the least. Getting through the burpees on round three was just a matter of making my self keep going, fighting the urge to just stand there and stare at the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment