Monday, April 26, 2010

The Best Burgers

My dinner last night:

I loved it, every single part of it. The burger is a Jamaican Jerk Burger. I figured I needed all the help I could get with my Olympic lifting.

But really, the marinade for this burger is so full of flavor. It is so wonderful that I would enter it into the greatest burger contest ever, if only I could. Every time I make these, I wish that one of our many very helpful government reps would do something to change the law that keep me, a Californian, from entering a contest run by a Californian company. There is no other burger contest I want to enter. I only want to enter the biggest and the best. Not that I resent that liquor law or anything...

And yes, those are sweet potatoes. I don't eat them very often, but they make me very happy when I do, especially when I top them with lime juice, cumin, cayenne, and green onion.

Oh, and I do take some of the credit for Anna's PR on the jerk today. The food you eat really does make a difference.

5 comments:

  1. And I was wearing your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, and then you rub your PR in my face? When I did so much to help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that burger RIGHT NOW. Holy smokes that looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Why doesn't Anna have a blog?
    Anna, I think you should start a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. probably because I am a wretched and boring writer

    ReplyDelete