Saturday, April 3, 2010

Conditioning!

Skill
Front Squat + Split Jerk
75% 3+1 98#
80% 3+1 103#
85% 2+1 108#

Such good practice for me...the jerk and I are not getting along too well these days. I know that part of it is because I am doing a pretty poor job of stabilizing.

WOD
10 rounds
100 m rum
7 pull ups
7 cross chops (25#kb)
Time: 17:35

I'll consider this to be a red letter day for me because I didn't mentally fight the idea of 10 rounds of running. I knew it would be tough, but I wasn't stressed about it. When I started it, I was totally ok with it taking me a long time, being hard, and being the one doing 2 rounds by myself after everyone else was done if need be. I was just going to get it done. And I did! And I wasn't even as slow as I thought I was going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment