Friday, April 16, 2010

Box Jumps

How quickly someone can get the wrong idea...
I had to go into the doc today for some crazy inflammation on my leg and this is how it went:

Doc: What happened to your leg?

Me: I have no idea. I didn't cut it, hit it, or anything. When it first started hurting, I figured it was just soreness from a workout with a bunch of box jumps.

Doc: But what's this mark in the middle of your leg? Did you get a bite?

Me: No, that is definitely not a bite. That is just an old scar from when I hit my leg on a box jump a couple months ago.

Doc: And what about this big bruise on your other leg?

Me: Umm, that is from last week when I fell off of a box...

Doc: Why in the world do you do so many box jumps?

Me: I don't really. I hate them.

Doc: Well, no box jumps until we know what is going on here...

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing little piece of fiction. I cant wait for the next installment of BS.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the installment where I post the Dr's note excusing me from any and all burpees?

    ReplyDelete