Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Minimalist

Skill
Snatch
Burgener Warm Up
then on the minute:
53x1x5
58x1x5
63x1x5 (2 misses)
then 2 snatches, increasing the weight
68x1
73x1

Overall, even with a couple misses, I am pretty pleased with my work today. :)

WOD
AMRAP in 10 minutes
5 ring dips, assisted
7 burpees
7 T2B (K2E...)
Rounds: 7 + 5 ring dips, 7 push ups

I had a great tumble during the warm up drills and banged my knee, so I only made it through 2 rounds of my awful, must-use-knees-to-get-off-the-ground burpees, and the rest were all push ups.

In other news I sorted through clothes again, and I am well on my way to having the most minimalist closet imaginable. I am now having to get rid of stuff that I really, really like. It is a bit painful, but not so painful that I want to fit into them again. Just painful like I will have to live in some rather boring clothes for awhile. I just keep telling myself that the bright side of these few months of a clothing dry spell will be the unique opportunity to totally rebuild my wardrobe from ground zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment