Sunday, April 11, 2010

What?!? Look at those rowing scores!

Skill
Clean and Jerk
Lots of warm ups with 53# and lots of coaching
Then I worked up in small increments: 63#-108#
My heavy single with solid form was 103#

Then interval rows, 5 rounds
Me: 267-262-267-258-270=1324
Joc: 1316

Now we are all just going to totally disregard the fact that Jocelyn had already done a metcon right before I got to the gym. It's a metcon I did last week, and we will just disregard the fact that she of course had a faster time than I did. What we are going to focus on today is our rowing score. We are going to remember this day forever because I beat Joc. :)

Now I am off to make a delicious paleo stew for this rainy day, lots of beef, wine, and mushrooms!

3 comments:

  1. Leah, we don't even need all those caveats you put before your destruction of Joc. I know for a fact she wouldn't care... a win is a win. I think you should put something about the student surpassing the master on your title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Golden. I screaming on the inside when I beat her, but I didn't want it to sound too cocky when I wrote about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how modest you're being. We've gone over this already when you beat me in the total. And Golden is right, a W is a W. They don't put all those little side notes in the books:)
    And it is, you know, kind of a big deal. Worth a lot- like 25,000:)

    But really Leah, great job. You rock.

    ReplyDelete