Saturday, April 10, 2010

Move faster!

Skill
SNPP/Overhead Squat
Warm up, 33, 43, 53
75%x2-1 63#
80%x2-1 73#
85%x2-1 78#

I rounded the weight down for the first set, but since it didn't seem too tough, I rounded up for the remaining sets. My focus on this was keeping a tight core for the PP, settling deep into the OHS and then coming out of it with some semblance of explosiveness.

WOD
4 rounds
Intervals of 2:30 min work/90 sec rest
200 m row
7 ring push ups
max ball slams 20#
Score: 33-31-28-31

Oh, yeah. Who loves Saturday morning conditioning workouts?!? As much as I don't look forward to being hardly able to breath, this was a good one. The rounds seemed just right to be able to really push hard on each part.

And in response to last nights' post:
Kyle, I just can't stand to have you mad at me, so I take it all back. We are friends again.
Golden, the comparison to MW2 makes everything better. I love that game.
Emily, Sam was totally fine with me being mad at him. He seemed really, really confident that it wouldn't last.
Joc, as I wrote about the squat cleans, I hesitated...but then I figured that no one would call me on it. Oops! See every single time I say that my max clean in 128#, I know that it probably isn't. There is no way it was by that CA definition...

No comments:

Post a Comment