Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cindy

5-10-5 shuttle runs
Oh, it was super fun trying to keep up with everyone, particularly Kevin and Matt! I had some significant coordination issues that made it rather tough to make each turn. I think that must have come from actually trying to run fast. I can run OR do a 180 degree turn, but apparently combining them is still a challenge.

WOD
"Cindy"
AMRAP in 20 minutes
5 pull ups (blue band)
10 push ups
15 squats
Rounds: 14 +8 squats

Big time bummer that I spent just a few too many seconds laying on the floor, mentally struggling with the push ups.

Big time yeah that I actually completed that many push ups and pull ups. I think it is safe to say that 75 pull ups (all totally non-jumping, not even with any little pushes off the box) and 150 push ups is a big time PR for me. It was only a couple months ago that even getting 10 BB pull ups was a major accomplishment for me. Those pull ups felt easy tonight! The push ups weren't easy, at all.

Oh, and on the pull up front, last night I also got 3, yes people, 3 with the violet band. They were not all connected, but this was the first time I was actually able to repeat a violet band pull up.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Now i wanna see a straight pull up, that little violet band is so weak anyway i think you could do one now or at least really soon. I promise to stand right in front of you and ask you a question as you are about to go.

    ReplyDelete