Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Hottest Day of the Year

Back Squats
243x3x3

Did a little experiment today and can report the following results-
having a sunburn on your shoulders/upper back is in fact quite painful when you then place 243 pounds on it. But the good news is that once I started the squat I had to focus so much on getting it back up that I forgot how much it hurt.

Foam Rolling and Mobility Work
The Kstar Mobility wod, day 2
Only marginally successful so I must have very tight hip flexors.

WOD
15-10-5
Man Eaters 20#
200 m run
Time: 8:xx

I LITERALLY (yep, literally)burned the inside of my throat on this wod. It was that hot outside. It was truly horrible to be gasping for air. I can't even imagine how people do this in places where it actually gets hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment