Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lots and Lots of Stuff


Saturday

The Santa Cruz Affiliate Challenge

Tuesday
Back Squats
258x2
258 fail...
so then
243x1 just to finish strong

Hmmmph. I was bummed to miss that one. I dropped my chest. I don't know why I did that, but I did and 258 was just too much for me to get up once the bar moved forward a couple of inches.

Power Clean and Jerk
53x2
73x2
83x2
103x2

WOD
7 rounds
5 Overhead Squats 53#
100 ft sand bag sprint 25#
8 ring pull ups
Time: 9:xx

This was great fun in the new gym! I had so much space, but then that also meant that it seemed like I had a lot more ground to cover. I was happy to work on OHS in a wod, but I noticed that even with the lighter weight, I missed my lifting shoes.

Then I did today's mobility wod with the help of my own personal mobility coach.

Then I finished with the special wod of "move gym paraphernalia" for time. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment