Thursday, September 2, 2010

I love the new gym

Strict Press + Push Press + Push Jerk
53
63
68
73
83


Super Set with Box Jumps
20 in/+25 plate/+25 and 25/+45

WOD
I don't remember how many rounds!! Oops! I guess I was too tired to remember what I needed to write down.
21 Jump Squats 83#
12 Ball Slams 25#
7 Ring Dips (Green Band)
Time-7:32

Those jump squats were tough on the old quads-burn, burn, burn. The ball slams were as wonderful as ball slams can be, except that they immediately followed the jumping squats so breathing was notably difficult.

Important note to self-I need to move to the next band on the ring dips.
And look-I put another picture up, so no more complaining from anyone. And this picture is proof that I can apparently drive my head through on a strict press...I just have to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you can drive your head through on the strict press....but look at that rib cage!!

    - Kyle aka your favorite coach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we just aren't going to talk about that...it is pretty horrible!

    ReplyDelete