Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh So Tired

First-
Back Squats
208x6x6

The six was tough. I've done 208x5x5 several times, so I knew I could do this, but it was still taxing. I felt like just lying down on the floor between each set, but I stayed strong and just sat down instead.

Second-
Hang Power Snatch + Hang Snatch
33, 53x2, 58, 63, 68x2

I feel a little more comfortable with the hang now, meaning I don't feel like an idiot while working on it. I generally like things better when they don't make me feel uncoordinated.

WOD
We'll call this one "Three of My Favorite Things"
(Made even better by being one round with everything in nice large chunks)

30 wall balls 14#
400 m run
50 box jumps 20"
Time: 7:33

Most of my wall balls made it to the wall, but honestly, a few didn't... :) The box jumps were not bad! Can you believe that?!? They took a long time, but hey, I just did 50 in a row, rx'd, so I am super happy with that.

2 comments:

  1. not to mention you actually CHOSE to do wall balls. don't you forget, half moons were also an option:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I think I dislike half moons even more. They feel super hard after the back squats, even though that doesn't make much sense since you have to squat with wall balls too...but they do.

    ReplyDelete