Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Paleo Challenge

The votes for Paleo 2.0 were counted and I won. :) I am so very appreciative of all the encouragement and support that so many people provided. It was a lot of work, but it was very, very worth it. You can read more about it at the link above.




















Thursday

I worked more on my pull ups. :) They are HARD without a band!

WOD
5 rounds
5 pull ups (violet band)
5 box jumps 20"
Time: 3:22

The difference between how little work it took to do pull ups with the green band and how MUCH work it took to do them with the violet band was significant. But I remember when I could not do one with the green, or even when I could not do one with the blue, no matter how hard I tried!

And the box jumps-I was doing them all without resetting my feet on the floor, so I am inching closer to cycling those 20 inchers.

Sat
Chinese dumbbell rows 35# 3x10

WOD
5 rounds
10 DB snatch R. 30#
10 DB snatch L. 30#
10 Burpees
Time: 11:50

I love burpees. They are the best. I think I love them so much and have gotten so good at them that I probably don't even need to do them anymore. At least for a very long time. Right?!?

5 comments:

  1. Good job, Leah! I was very proud when I read the announcement on CFWSC's site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing Leah! I'm so proud of you. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! Congratulations sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Congrats Leah! You worked hard for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Leah, you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete