Sunday, August 8, 2010

My shoulders...

WOD
4 rounds
250 m row
10 ring dips (green band)
12 GHD sit ups
Time: 11:22

This was not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I had visions of starting the second round still dizzy from the GHDs, but I am finally not crazy dizzy and disoriented every time I get off the GHD in a wod. :) I had no idea how the ring dips were going to go since last time I used a blue band, but they weren't as bad as I expected. My shoulders are a bit fried today, but that has motivated me to work a little harder on stretching and foam rolling. I used this routine plus a few more exercises that Kyle gave me.

Have you heard how hard it is to buy Kombucha these days? This is very sad news for all of us who just love to drink the amazing stuff. But it motivated me to make my own. I am now on my third batch of the amazing stuff, and it is undeniably cheaper and better than what I was buying. Plus it is kind of exciting to be making this stuff from a "kombucha mushroom", seeing those kombucha babies growing, and then ending up with bottled, effervescent, sour yumminess. I love these kind of things and this is filling the void in my life now that I don't attempt a new type of sourdough starter every year.

My brothers act like I am making moonshine, but they just don't appreciate the greatness of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment