Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christine

Skills
Overhead Squat
5x3x68#
(failed to complete the last set)

Thanks to the rain, I was able to put this last Paleo Challenge benchmark wod off until the very last minute. (Well, I could have saved it until tomorrow, but that would just mean that I would spend tonight tossing and turning, dreading the wod, just like I did last night... I am kind of neurotic like that sometimes...)

Christine
3 rounds
400 m run
12 Deadlifts (153#)
21 Box Jumps 16"
Time: 14:46

Have I ever mentioned that I hate wods with 400m runs? Well, I do. I dread them. Really, truly dread them. I hate them so much that I have been able to beg myself out of most of them. I think if I look like I am going to just burst into tears, the trainers let me run 200m.

But it was time to just bite the bullet and get this done. I have run 400 m wods twice: once was the worst wod ever (Partner Chief, horrible because it was 4 rounds!) and once for interval Helen. I had worked this all out in my mind: I knew that it was possible that this could take me 18 minutes, but I really wanted to get it done in 15 if at all possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment