Friday, February 12, 2010

Birthday, Rest, and Stuff

Here is how great my family is: for my birthday I had paleo cookies made by Anna and chicken salad to pack for my lunch, made by my mom. :)

I am really old this year. I have reached a year that I was dreading a few years ago because it was so very, very old. But guess what? I don't feel nearly as old as I thought I would. In fact, I am pretty sure I feel younger than I did last year, and the year before, and probably the year before that.

Even though I don't feel old, right now I am tired. I am super tired actually. This undoubtedly a combination of too little sleep (and since I am reading Lights Out, I know full well that I am killing myself every night I get less than 8 hours of sleep. The book is a tad on the dramatic side...), not enough food on some days, way too much work stress, and who knows what else. I need to get this under control because right now I feel just like I did by almost every single Thursday or Friday one year ago. I am exhausted, and once again I realize how much of my old life I have shed. I used to be this exhausted almost all of the time, and I really dislike it.

So I am going to skip CF today. I was so irritated because I wasn't able to go the noon class after a parent forgot to pick up his child from class...But all is good because now I am just relaxing and I think I really need it.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but you broke my heart by not coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you'll be there today right?????? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

    ReplyDelete