Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Poor Left Arm

Skill
Back Squat 5x5
5x180
5x180
5x180
5x180
5x180

So hard...So heavy...but I got it done. I continue to be amazed that this progression works.

WOD
AMRAP in 12 minutes
5 KB snatches (each arm) 25#
7 Box Jumps 16"
100 m sand bag run (No sand bag for me, I carry enough extra weight as it is.)
Rounds-6

Sooo, KB snatches. It will be interesting to see if I have a nice bruise on my left arm tomorrow. I only practiced the snatches before the wod with my right arm, so when I moved to the left arm in the wod, it was quite a shock. I was so uncoordinated trying to snap that KB, so that slowed me down a bit. I really need to cycle faster through the box jumps, so I tried to do that. No step ups, and lots of consecutive jumps.

Day two of increased protein-still hard.
Four days in a row of CF-hard.
Grading essays after all this-hard, but the students might appreciate my inability to be too nit-picky.
Rest day tomorrow-yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment