Monday, February 15, 2010

Sprint Cindy

Skills
Back Squat 5x5
5x175
5x175
5x175
5x175
5x175

Today was deadlift day, but I was not up for another single today. I know that Phelps has to swim every single day, but even the thought of another max DL was too exhausting. So I got to choose my skill. I almost chose the bench press since I've only done that once ever in my whole entire life, but I went with the back squat. I'll be out of town most of this week, so I had to get this in sometime. Tonight I remembered to breath. Yay me!

WOD
Sprint Cindy
AMRAP in 10 minutes
3 jumping pull ups (scaled down from clapping pull ups)
5 push ups (scaled down from clapping, but tried to push off the ground...)
7 jumping squats
Rounds: 14 + 3 pull ups

This means I made it through 70 real push ups, even though there were a few of questionable depth. I did suffer a moment of despair when Daniel yelled out there we only had 2 minutes left, then said wait, no, it's 3 minutes, well actually like 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment