Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can't Breath

Skill

Heaving Snatch Balance
33x2, 33x2, 33x2, 43x2, 53x2

Snatch
33x2, 33x2, 43x2, 43x2

No shoulder pain at all tonight! I also moved to a slightly narrower grip on the bar. What?!?Leah, the one who needs to hold the bar all the way at the collars to even hope to get the bar overhead due to those inflexible shoulders, is now narrowing the grip?!?

WOD
3 rounds
1 minute ball slams 25#
1 minute cal. row
1 minute broad jumps
1 minute rest

I made sure I had 26 ball slams each round. Kyle yelled at me to keep the rower above 900...whatever that means. I did the broad jumps. I actually got to the edge of the mat on the jumps, but could not jump over the edge, not even once.

By round 3, I really wanted to quit early on every station, but this was a fun change-move lots, have trouble breathing, but don't think about any olympic lifts. I didn't really have to even count anything, but I now count all the time. I was never one of those people who counted stairs, but now...it is getting a bit neurotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment