Saturday, February 13, 2010

No Idea for a Title...

Skill
Overhead Squat
53x3
63x3
73x3
83x3
88x2 (1f)

WOD
3 rounds
200 m. run
7 hang power snatches 53#
30 squats
7 push ups
Time: 10: 52

Nice start to the morning. :) It takes so much concentration for me to get those OHS, but that must be good for my brain too. I was a bit wary of using 53# for the snatches since I am so horrible at that lift, but I decided to just suck it up and try it, even if I took a really, really long time to get them done. After the first round, I was doing a much better job of keeping the bar closer to my body and pulling my elbows up and I could have even done 63#.

Now I get to enjoy the waves, sappy movies, and old pictures all day long. I am holed away working on lots of stuff, including a chronicle of the last year-lots to think about! I did have time for a great paleo-ish dinner at Zameen's last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment