Saturday, March 20, 2010

Great Start to a Great Day

Skill
2 Snatch Push Press+ 2 Overhead squats x5
65#

Nasty Girls
3 rounds
50 air squats
12 ring push ups (knees) (rx'd is 7 muscle ups)
10 hang power cleans 85# (rx'd is 95#)
Time: 10:36

This was a great WOD. My ring push ups felt just a tad more stable than last time, but I was pretty surprised at how hard the hang power cleans were for me. Before we started, I had this nagging feeling that maybe I should put the whole 95# on the bar, but once we started I was struggling enough with the 85#. The hang power clean should be harder, right? Since you don't have as much leg power? I really hope so... I think that is the one and only time I use a men's bar for hang power cleans. I kept losing my grip after about 5 or 6 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment