Monday, March 15, 2010

I think I'm getting slower!

Well after more thought, I'll blame my sluggishness and my apparent grumpiness towards Sam on my caffeine withdrawal. :)

Skill
Strict Press
Find a new 1 RM-100#
I tried 105 twice and once again experienced that unique press feeling-no pain, it doesn't even feel that heavy, just absolutely not able to move it one more centimeter.

Then my sister went and PR'd at 95#! I'm proud of her, but man...I didn't expect to have her breathing down my neck on this one!

WOD
5 rounds
3 1/2 minute intervals
9 knees to elbows (which were in fact something far, far less impressive)
6 burpees
3 squat cleans 95# (rx'd 105#)
200 meter run

All of these cleans the last couple of weeks that are supposed to be heavy are killing me! If only I hadn't done Grace, I wouldn't keep falling into Sam's category of "if you do Grace rx'd you should go heavier on this wod" group. I did scale the runs on rounds 3 and 4 to 100 meters. I think I am getting worse at running, though. As if this was even possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment