Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Very Busy Class

It was clearly trainer's choice day...

Part 1-
1k row for time
Me: 4:22 (PR)
Nice and easy to hit a pr when you've never done it before!

Part 2-
Double Unders
5-10-15-20-25-20-15-10-5
So this went very well. I killed this one. I hit a grand total of zero double unders.
But I did keep practicing this time. I didn't just give up and wander off to do something else.

Part 3-
Fran
21-15-9
Thrusters 63#
Pull Ups (blue band)
Time: 6:42
Amazingly, the best part of the night! My last Fran time was in January, and I beat that time by 2 minutes. And I did all the pull ups with the band this time, not half band/half jumping. I love seeing progress!

Part 4-
Back Extensions
3x15

I am already sore...tomorrow will be even better...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on Fran! You are just killin' it lately!

    ReplyDelete