Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Back Squat Make Ups

Warm Up
Pull Ups
3 violet band pull ups, all in a row

Back Squats
218x5
218x5
218x5
218x5
218x5

And that was it for me! 218 is my Jan 2010 1RM, and I can't wait to see what my new 1RM is now.

I missed back squat day on Monday because I was not feeling well. The germs came back. I am still unsure of just what course will need to be taken to get rid of this infection for good, but I am sure it will all be figured out soon. In the meantime, I am tired, and this set wasn't nearly as easy as last week. I was really glad to get this done though. Because here is a little secret about me-I just might be a little obsessive about CF now. I have a schedule and I don't like to have it messed up. And I worry about falling off the wagon, getting out of the habit of working out, and becoming horribly out of shape again.

No comments:

Post a Comment