Saturday, May 1, 2010

Back Squat Saturday

Skill
Back Squat 5x5
213x5
213x5
213x5
213x5
213x5

Whoo-hoo! I got them all, and I felt confident about them this week too! I am happy, happy, happy about these.

WOD
7 rounds with a partner
8 KBS
8 ball slams 25#
50 m sprint
Our time: 11:55
(I started out with the 44# KB, but Joc and Wesley pushed me to use the 53# for the rest.)

Wesley is such a great partner. She gives it her all and still manages to encourage me when it is my turn. Sorry that I didn't say much to encourage you, Wesley. I was having a hard time talking. And I was very inspired by your determination during the back squats. I need that! You are one focused athlete, and I love working out with you.

2 comments:

  1. Leah, your 5 x 5's are amazing. Mind boggling even. I can't wait to see what your new 1RM is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UnREAL: Leah, 213#!!!
    Way to go girl: you rock!!! (From Vero)

    ReplyDelete