Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Evil Complex

Skill
Power Clean
83x1x3
88x1x3
93x1x3

WOD
3 rounds
5 power snatch 53#
5 snatch pp
5 OHS
10 push ups
15 box jumps
Time: 8:14

I don't think there are many things more frustrating in CF than having a wod that you really think you should be able to get done faster and you don't. You just don't seem able to push yourself enough to get it done. This was one of those wods for me.

There is no way around it-53# is not a debilitating weight for me. I knew in my mind that I should have been faster, but I wasn't. I wanted to quit. Nothing felt very stable. It makes no sense to me. This shouldn't have been that hard, and knowing that I wasn't moving as fast as I wanted to made it all even worse. Blah, blah, blah.

I was glad I finished.

And then I still had to get my front squats in-
Front Squat
Heavy 8x2
So I chose 163# and got them all. I wasn't really sure what weight to use, so I just went with this, figuring it felt heavy, but it also felt like something I could finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment