Thursday, May 27, 2010

Catching Up

Finishing up my Paleo 2.0 retesting over the last couple of days-

500 m row
Time: 1:50.2
(PR of 5.3 sec)

Christine
3 rounds
400 m run
12 Deadlifts (153#)
21 Box Jumps 16"
Time: 14:08
Previous time:14:46 so a PR. I'll take those few seconds.

Christine was just as dreaded as the first time. A wod like this is very hard for me to finish. It takes just about everything I have to not give up, and I really felt like giving up at times on this one. I had no grand illusions of blowing my previous time out of the water, but when I realized how close I was to my first time, it was hard to keep really pushing it. Ack. I do not enjoy these running wods...I was dead at the end.
But I was super thankful to have people in the box pushing me on. It helped a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment