Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday

Skill
2 sets
2 FS plus 2 Jerks 103#
2 sets
2 FS plus 1 Jerk 113#
2 Sets
FS 143#x3

WOD
3 rounds with partner (Eric)
70 total
wall balls 14#
KBS 45#
then 2 resisted runs
90 sec rest
Times: 2:52/3:15/3:20

I was able to get just about 35 reps in each round, so Cliff did a great job of calling for the switch whenever I was totally running out of steam and of keeping track of our combined reps. It's that MIT mind. If he had left me on wall balls for too long, I would have died. It is kind of a secret, but Cliff can be nice that way. The entire wod was really hard and totally wore me out, so he really wasn't that nice.

In between our warm ups, reps and while recovering we enjoyed the live streaming of the regionals. Go Joc and CFWSC!

No comments:

Post a Comment