Monday, December 14, 2009

Eventually, I will get a pull up

-Started CF in May and the jumping pull-ups were plenty for me
-Started the Paleo Challenge in June and was recorded as having 1 blue-band pu, but really, Joc pushed me up
-Ended the Paleo Challenge in September and had 1 blue-band pu on my own
-Tested for max pull ups at the beginning of November and had 5 blue-bands
-Up to 6 blue-bands last week

And now it is time to really get past this blue band!

Wesley has put me on this pull up regime :)
Every single time I am in the box, do the following:
Stage 1:
-work for 10 on the blue band
-try to get one on the green band
-work on holding myself up at the top of the pull up for as long as possible

So I am posting this here to force myself into accountability!

No comments:

Post a Comment