Saturday, December 26, 2009

No Rest for the Wicked...

and the righteous don't need any.

Skill
Clean and Jerk
worked up to several at 103#

WOD
10, 8, 6, 4, 2
Deadlifts 185#
Push Jerk 83#
100 m run after each couplet
Time:10:56

Everything felt hard today, but I expected that. I probably could have gone up to 93 on the push jerks, but my arms were sore, and my shoulders were sore, and...

The day after Christmas...I ate way too much sugar and potatoes yesterday, so I went to bed with a nice headache. I knew Sam would put running in the WOD. I expected him to stand at the door and yell as we were running that we all shouldn't have eaten so much junk. He didn't do that! He did yell at me plenty to keep running all the way to my bar. Alas, he seems to have noticed that I stop running somewhere a bit earlier than that...What an observant coach.

Since I cheated rather royally yesterday, I am back to super strict, hard-core paleo today: only meat, vegetables, fruit, and some nuts and seeds for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment