Friday, December 18, 2009

Slacker

Never made it to the box today...

It was such a beautiful day that I did decide to just take a walk. A couple of miles in was relaxing, refreshing, and revelatory: I took a walk today that I haven't done in at least months, if not more, due to the hill, and I so enjoyed that view of the bay!

Not only was I able to make the trek, I realized that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Without another thought, I was able to enjoy the walk with no guilt about moving faster or walking longer to be sure I got enough cardio. I just enjoyed the moment.

And to please those who think there should be some more pictures, here we go, thanks to Rachel:
Me and Anna, the sis who loves CF too

Me and Kyle, the trainer with the black heart







1 comment:

  1. yes! im one of the people who think there should be pics! also, there have been numerous people requesting your paleo cookie recipe:) im glad you had a good walk.

    ReplyDelete