Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wow! A Kyle Class 2 Days in a Row!

CrossFit
Skills
lots of sprint drills again tonight. It is almost like Kyle is determined to turn me into a better runner...because it is all about me, of course.

WOD
30 jumping squats 55#
30 ball slams 16#
1 shuttle run thingy
20 jumping squats
20 ball slams
2 shuttle runs
10 jumping squats
10 ball slams
3 shuttle runs

Time 6:45

The first set of ball slams seemed like it would never end, but after that all was good. Since this is also supposed to be an honest evaluation of my wods, I have to say that next time I'll move up to the 20# ball (which is a good thing since I don't like the 16# ball and its one flat side. Flat sides tend to take away any possible bounce.)

Freaky note: This has happened a couple of times now, so I am pretty sure it is not just a fluke: Since I am trying to make it to the box at least 4 times that means I have to show up even when I am tired and don't feel like doing anything. And get this-once I get there I am not tired anymore and am actually glad I showed up. Maybe, just maybe this is what freaky people mean when they say that they LIKE exercise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment