Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Golden Class

CrossFit
Class today was taught by the amazing Golden. Class with such a skilled teacher pushed me, and I had a couple of PR's today.

Skills
Strict Press
33#x10
53x5
73x3
Push Press
73x5
83x5
93x3
103x2
113 fail
PR of 10# on the Strict Press x3
PR of 20# on the Push Press x3

WOD
5 rounds
10 Back Squats 133#
10 KBS 44#
Time: 9:27

These couplets always look so unintimidating at first glance-just do these two things a set number of times, no rep schemes to remember, no need to travel very far. But this was really hard, really, really hard. Round 4 was murderous and I was so happy to be done with the back squats that I pretty much threw the bar on the ground, and I might have even yelled a bit or something.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for being such a great student. glad to hear that my wod mad you so angry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really glad that you racked the bar for me! There was no way I could clean that bar up.

    ReplyDelete