Wednesday, December 23, 2009

They said what?

Rest Day

Anyone who is going through the process of losing a boatload of weight will tell you how much it means to have people genuinely support you and encourage you because sometimes it is brutal to keep going. Recently I've received some comments that some might be afraid to actually say to a person, but I find them hilarious so I had to write them down for posterity's sake.

"I meant to tell you when I was walking behind you the other day that your butt is getting smaller. It's in better proportion to the rest of you now."

"You know, I have to tell you that I think you've lost all of your up-tight weight."

"I noticed that your you've lost weight in your face. The good news is that your neck isn't all saggy so you won't need plastic surgery!"

The only comments I have received that I don't appreciate are the ones like this:

"You eat eggs for breakfast?!? Every day?!? Don't you think that is going to make you fat?"

"Aren't you worried that if you keep lifting, you'll get a thick neck?"

"Why don't you just go to Curves?"

2 comments:

  1. I tried Curves, but I always felt out of place for some reason. I have to say that they really weren't that friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Were all those comments from family members? Those are pretty specific and funny. :)

    ReplyDelete