Thursday, November 5, 2009

3 Days On

CrossFit
Skill
pull-ups: making progress on the banded pull-ups

WOD
3 rounds
10 Thrusters 53#
10 Burpees
Time: 6:20

We had a choice of 4 different workouts. The choice was pretty simple for me-this one had 30 burpees instead of 50 and I didn't want to deadlift again tonight. Tonight marks my first cycle of 3 days of CF in a row. I am not really that sore, but my energy was dreadfully low so I went light. I spent the whole drive to CF dreading the event, but the drive home was great! All I wanted to do this afternoon was to curl up into a ball and just do nothing. But I did something, and I actually feel better now.

One of the great things about our CF box is the constant encouragement and camaraderie from both the coaches and the other CFitters. It is pretty great to have so many people pulling for you. :) (But I totally missed Joc again, bummer.)

Diet
Breakfast: 4 bl. protein, 4 bl. fat, 1 bl. carbs
Snack: 2 bl. fat
Lunch: 5 bl. protein, 4 bl. fat, 2 bl. carbs
Snack: 2 bl. fat
Post WOD dinner: 5 bl. protein, 4 bl. carbs, 3 bl. fat

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW! The next time I pop in to give the Black Heart a kiss I'll run over and give you one too! I'm so happy you worked out today! Rest day tomorrow- and well deserved:)

    ReplyDelete