Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just another day...

I realized that I forgot to post yesterday, but it was just a rest day. I did have fabulous things to say about all the CFWSC coaches, but I guess that will just have to wait.

CrossFit
Skills
Strict Press 5x5 68#

Wod
On the minute for 15 minutes:
1 snatch (should be 75% 1rm) 38#
15 squats

Yes, this is big time people! Way up from the junior bar. Just swallow my pride and post the truth here. :) After much thoughtful introspection, I realize that Kyle was right and I probably still could have gone higher...


Diet
Breakfast: 4 bl. protein, 4 bl. fat, 0.5 bl. carbs
Lunch: 4 bl. protein, 5 b. fat, 2.5 bl. carbs
Post WOD dinner: 4 bl. protein, 5 bl. fat, 2 bl. carbs

2 comments:

  1. Hehe. That's ok. I know you're always thinking those fabulous things anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you're sure of that, but can Cliff be just as sure?!?

    ReplyDelete