Wednesday, November 25, 2009

PT Day with Joc!

CrossFit
Skill
Clean
43x1x3
53x1x3
63x1x3
73x1x3
83x1x2

Jerk
worked up to 83#

Agility Skill Work
cone shuffles 8x3
3-dot sprint x6
L run x8
180 degree run x6

Yeah, yeah! Today was lots of fun with the mix of lifting, talking, even the sprinting. I made some discernible progress on the clean today, thanks to the superb coaching, of course. Now I think the key will be to keep up enough days at the box to ensure I actually improve. After a wod last week with the jerk, I realized that I had just about forgotten that lift. As hard as I tried (which probably wasn't really that hard since it was in a wod) I knew I was just pressing it...

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I will be carbo-loading, throwing those blocks to the wind. I love, love, love mashed potatoes. :) I will be making some concessions to paleo-zone: just made up a batch of jalapeno-bacon poppers and made some without the cream cheese. They are good without the cheese, but cream cheese is a pretty amazing addition to most things, and I do miss it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment