Friday, November 6, 2009

Rest Day: Time for Shopping

I enjoyed this rest day in so many ways: the break from a WOD, significant improvement in my energy level, and time to get some shopping done.

I am so, so glad that the energy drop from the carb cut was less today. Yesterday was tough all day long. I had to remind myself to be nice the. whole. day. Everything was irritating. But today was great, and all is right for at least a little while.

The shopping included getting fitted for new running shoes. After the 10k on Sunday, my feet have been aching for better fitting shoes. Happy feet!

2 comments:

  1. Some much deserved running shoes! Hopefully it makes those 400's more bearable. Looking forward to our session tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to get fit for lifting shoes:)

    ReplyDelete